Thursday, February 28, 2008

Time

Yesterday, I wasted a lot of time. I dorked around on my blog, read other people's blogs, checked email, browsed through some catalogs, read a little, you know, that kind of day. At about four o' clock, I decided I better snap out of it and get some things done before James got home. In just an hour and a half, I made a serious dent in the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the bathroom, made dinner, and cleaned the living room.

After I had done all that, it got me thinking. What could I have accomplished if I hadn't wasted the entire day? Hmmm.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

True...but somedays, you just need to waste time "dorkin" around.

Anonymous said...

So been there. Like Linds said, somedays "dorkin" around is just necessary. I hope you enjoyed yourself, and hey, look at all you did get done!

Love the new look!

Jen-ben said...

Well done!! Do that again tomorrow. And this time, take a nap. :)

momto5minnies said...

I followed you here through Three Guys and Girl.

I have 5 girls, but I am homeschooling just 2 of them (2 are in school and one is just too young).

I have perfected doing things in a very, VERY short amount of time. This bothers me because I realize how MUCH MORE I could have done.

Tammy said...

I found your blog through Kristiana's blog, and enjoyed the time I spent reading some of your posts!

Your post about yearbooks really cracked me up. :)