Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm In Love

It's not like I didn't love her the minute she was born. I did. But the past three months or so have been such a blur. Over the last couple of weeks, I've realized that I have finally fallen completely in love with my baby. I think about her adorable little smile. I'm happy when she wakes up from her naps, because I get to see her smile. She's my sweet thing in life.

She found her thumb the other day. This is a picture of when she found it. It doesn't do her justice. She had the cutest look on her face-proud and concentration and sweetness all mixed together. She's delicious to me.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is so cute. How come you get to luck out with all the babies finding their thumbs - no fair. She was so cute on Sunday with me, chattin up a big ol storm...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

She is SO darling! I love that feeling of falling in love with your baby. I was never into babies much until I had my own. It was so wonderful to find out I could love a little person so much.

Emily said...

They are so delicious, aren't they!?!