Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hotel Mother's Day

I'm opening a hotel, and only moms who have had really bad days can go there. It will have a massive hot tub in the lobby where moms can congregate, soak their feet, and share stories of their bad days. Also in the lobby there will be a gigantic dessert bar with an emphasis on chocolate. There will be a large staff of massage therapists, child psychology experts, and shrinks. There will be a mandatory lights out at 11pm to ensure that each guest gets a good nights sleep. Courtesy wake up calls will be available for those who need to get back home to get kids off to school the next morning. I will charge $5/night. See you there.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need this!! I will really need this on Saturday night! Any available rooms?

Jen-ben said...

I am SO coming....right now. Please.

Lindsay said...

Seriously...fabulous idea. Even though you'd only charge $5 - you'd be a millionare in a week.

Anonymous said...

I'm there!!

Anonymous said...

I think I need to book at least a week there. Just to make it perfect...could you make the chocolate bar be negative calories?

Emily said...

This is a fabulous idea! And I love all your clip art pictures. Where do you find them? If you haven't noticed, I just steal them from you.

Tammy said...

Can I reserve a day a week for the rest of my life?

Jen-ben said...

By the way, the picture you used for this kind of looks like you!! soooo perty!

Kristy said...

Whaaahuuh?