Thursday, May 14, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Jen, it's you! No, you didn't win a chicken dinner, but you can have your choice of two little gift boxes:

Choice #1: Home made lasagna, put together and ready to throw into your oven (or freezer, if you want to enjoy it at a later date), a jar of home made chicken noodle soup, home made wheat bread, and home made strawberry jam.

Or Choice #2: Two knitted dishcloths, a bottle of Mrs. Meyer's Cleaning Day Rhubarb all purpose cleanser concentrate, and an apron (probably not a home made apron, but cute none the less.)

Email me and we'll figure out a good time for me to drop whichever box of love you decide on! littlekristy2@juno.com or you can call me if you want...

I wish everyone could have won! I'm glad you guys were interested. I'm gonna do another one of these next month, 'cause it was so fun!

Kristy

No comments: